This is Recipe for preparing at home crispy Suran Chips or Suranache Kaap in the Marathi language. Crispy Chips-Fritters can be prepared using the Slices of Elephant Foot Yam.
These Suran Fritters make a tasty Snack, which can also serve as an add on to the main course; another traditional and authentic Maharashtrian dish.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4-5 Persons
¼ Kg Suran
Ghee for frying
1 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
Salt to taste
1 Piece of Tamarind
First of all remove the skin of the Suran. After that prepare 1 inch size pieces and then boil then or 10 minutes on slow slim. While boiling add the Tamarind piece.
After that remove the excess water. And then press the Suran pieces with your hand to remove the remaining water.
Heat the Ghee (Dalda) in a frying pan. Deep fry the Suran pieces till color change in to dark brown.
Then sprinkle Salt and Red Chili powder on it. If you like you can sprinkle Black Pepper powder also.
The Marathi language version of the Suran Fritters preparation method is published in this – Article
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi