This is a Recipe for preparing Shingada (Water Chest-nuts Flour) Pithache Thalipeeth. A authentic Maharashtrian Thalipeeth recipe using the Shingada; gives a different taste and flavor.
2 Cups Shingada Flour
1 Tea spoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1 Medium size Potato (Peal and shredded)
2 Table spoon Peanut powder (roast and then prepare a thick powder)
4 Green Chilies (grind)
2 Table spoon Coriander (Cut in small pieces)
Salt to taste
Oil for roasting
Mix all ingredients well. After that prepare a dough. And then prepare four equal size balls.
Smear a tawa with Oil and heat it. Spread a thick cloth on a flat surface. Put one ball, pat on the cloth and spread it. When tawa is heated properly keep a Thalipeeth on it. Add a little bit of Oil around the Thalipeeth. When it turns brown turn it upside down and roast it well on a slow seam.
Serve it hot with Curd or Butter.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi