This is a authentic Maharashtrian Recipe for preparing Shingada (Water Chest-nuts Flour) Pithacha Dosa. This is a specility Maharashtrian Dosa Recipe.
2 Cups Shingada Flour
1 ¼ Cup Water
Salt to taste
¼ Tea spoon Cumin seeds powder (Jeera powder)
2 Table spoon Peanut powder (roast and then prepare a thick powder)
2 Table spoon Coriander (cut in small pieces)
3 Green Chilies (grind)
Ghee for frying
Mix all ingredients well. After that prepare small size Dosas. Serve hot; with or without chutney or sauce.
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi