This is a very simple and easy to follow Recipe for preparing at home authentic Maharashtrian Style Shingada (Water Chest-nuts) Flour Ladoos. This is a traditional Maharashtrian Ladoo recipe, using the Shingada or Water Chest Nut, which is a fruit possessing medicinal properties and hence the Shingada Ladoo is nutritious and good for health.
The Shingada Pithache Ladu are also specially prepared for Upvas or Fasting Days and can also be a part of the Diwali Faral.
2 Cup Shingada Flour
1 ½ Powdered Sugar
½ Cup Ghee
½ Tea spoon Cardamom powder
Heat ¼ Cup Ghee in a Kadhai. Then add the Shingada Flour and roast till color changes to light brown.
After 10 minutes add the Powdered Sugar and Cardamom powder. Mix it well and prepare small size of Ladoos.
The Marathi language version of the Recipe for Shahi Shingada (Water Chest-nuts) Ladoos is published in this – Article
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi