This is A Recipe for Fanasachi Bhaji. This is a Maharashtrian speciality dish prepared from Jackfruit and is very popular in the coastal Konkan region of Maharashtra. Can be taken on the days of fasting as well.
½ Kg Jackfruit (Raw)
(remove the skin and cut it in medium size pieces along with the seeds)
4-5 Green Chilies
¼ Cup Coconut (shredded)
2 Table spoon Coriander (chopped)
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon Oil
¼ Tea spoon Jeera
8-10 Leaves Curry Leaves
First of all cut the Jackfruit, wash and keep it aside. Then grind the Coconut and Green Chilies into a coarse paste and keep it aside.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai and then add Jeera and Curry leaves.
After that add the Jackfruit pieces and Salt as per taste.
Mix it well and cover with an inverted steel plate and put some water on the plate. Cook for 10 minutes on a slow a sim.
Then add the Coconut mixture. Mix it well and cook for 5 minutes on a slow sim.
Garnish with Coriander. Serve hot with Paratha .
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi