This is a Recipe for preparing rich and spicy Kaju che Lonche [Cashew Nut Pickle or Kaju Ka Achar]. This is a authentic and traditional Maharashtrian pickle recipe, which is mostly popular in the coastal regions of Maharashtra where there is large scale Cashew Nut cultivation.
¼ Kg Cashew Nuts (cut in medium size pieces)
2 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
2 Table spoon Lemon Juice
1 Tea spoon Turmeric
Sugar to taste
Salt to taste
2 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon Asafetida (Hing)
First of all cut the Cashew Nuts into medium sized pieces and then add the Turmeric, Red Chili powder, Salt and make a mixture.
After that prepare Tadka and add it to the mixture. Then add the Lemon Juice and mix it well.
This Pickle has a shelf life of 3-4 days.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi