This is a Recipe for preparing Dhaba or Restaurant Style Fish [Machli] Amritsari. This is an authentic Seafood recipe from Punjab, which is a popular Fish item for most parties, including Kitty and Cocktail parties.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 6 Persons
1 Kg Fish
½ Cup Vinegar
Salt to taste
2 Table spoon Ginger paste
2 Table spoon Garlic paste
1 ½ Table spoon Ajwain
½ Tea spoon Red Chili powder
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
¼ Tea spoon black Pepper powder
Few drops of Orange colour
Oil for frying
Chat Masala to sprinkle
Clean and wash the Fish. Cut it in to half thick slices. Dissolve Salt in Vinegar and keep the Fish in this marinade for 25 minutes.
Remove and place between two napkins and press gently to remove excess moisture, now mix Ginger and Garlic pastes, Ajwain, red Chili powder, Turmeric, Pepper, and Salt with Gram flour. Add water and Orange colour and make a paste. Apply this paste on both sides of Fish and keep aside for 20 minutes.
Heat Oil in pan and deep fry Fish over medium heat until crisp. Arrange on a dish and sprinkle chat masala and serve with lemon wedges.
- How to Make Tagar or Bura (Boora) Sugar at Home In Marathi
- 5 Simple Diwali Traditional Totke For Money And Prosperity In Marathi
- Dhanteras Lakshmi Kuber Mantra For Dhan Prapti In Marathi
- Immense Vastu Shastra Benefits of Keeping Elephant of Statue At Home In Marathi
- Diwali Padwa Balipratipada Mahiti And Mahatva in Marathi