This is a Recipe for preparing tasty and crunchy Bakery Style Nan-Khatai. This is a great Tea time treat which will be well appreciated by your family; especially the kids.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 1 kg
6 Cups Maida
3 Cup Ghee
2 Cups Castor Sugar
! Cup Rava
8 Cardamoms (Powder)
2 Drops raspberry red color (Optional)
Mix Maida and Ghee well and then add Sugar and Rava and mix well.
Then add the powdered Cardamoms and color and mix well.
Then knead the dough and make small balls and flatten them a little and bake them in Micro Oven for 25 minutes,
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi