This is a recipe for Peanut Chutney or Shengdana Chutney in Marathi. This Chutney is very popular in Maharashtra and is usually taken with Bhakri, especially in the rural regions.
Peanut Chutney Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 8-10 Persons
2 Cup Peanut (fry the Peanuts till the color changes in to pink on a slow sim and then remove the skin and keep aside)
3 Tea spoon Red Chili Powder
1 Tea spoon Jeera
1” piece of Tamarind
1 Tea spoon Sugar
Salt to Taste
Mix all the Ingredients together nicely and then grind them together to make coarse powder.
This is a traditional and authentic Maharashtrian recipe and is extremely popular all over the state. It is a good add on to the main course and has a reasonable long shelf life.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi