This is a Recipe for Til [Sesame] Chutney or Tilachi Chutney in Marathi. This Chutney recipe has been prepared in the traditional Maharashtrian style of cooking.
Til [Sesame] Chutney Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 8-10 Persons
2 Cups Til (fry it till colour changes in to pink on a slow sim and then keep aside)
½ Cup dry Coconut (Shredded and fry till colour change in to Pink on a slow sim)
7 – 8 Cloves of Garlic
3 Tea spoon Red Chili Powder
1 Tea spoon Jeera
1” piece of Tamarind
1 Tea spoon Sugar
Salt to Taste
Mix the above said Ingredients nicely and then grind all of them to make a thick powder.
This recipe is a great add on to the main course. It’s quite simple to prepare and has a reasonable long shelf life.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi