This is a Recipe for preparing at home Baingan ka Bharta or Brinjal ka Bharta or Vangyache Bharit. It is an traditional and authentic main course Maharashtrian recipe, which is very popular in the state of Maharashtra.
A similar Maharashtrian Vangyache Bharit preparation with a slight variation is given in this – Article
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg Brinjals round variety
1 Table spoon Oil
2 Big size Onion (cut in small pieces)
2 Tea spoon Red Chilies powder
Salt to taste
¼ Cup Coriander chopped
1 Big size Tomato red chopped
Smear little oil on each Brinjals whole. Place in hot embers and roast till tender, turning occasionally.
Immerse in water to cool and peel off skin. Mash add Tomatoes, Red Chilies, Salt, Ginger chopped, Coriander green and mix.
Heat oil and add brown Onions add Brinjal mixture and cook till well mixed. Serve hot.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi