This is a Recipe for preparing at home Baingan ka Bharta or Brinjal ka Bharta or Vangyache Bharit. It is an traditional and authentic main course Maharashtrian recipe, which is very popular in the state of Maharashtra.
A similar Maharashtrian Vangyache Bharit preparation with a slight variation is given in this – Article
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ kg Brinjals round variety
1 Table spoon Oil
2 Big size Onion (cut in small pieces)
2 Tea spoon Red Chilies powder
Salt to taste
¼ Cup Coriander chopped
1 Big size Tomato red chopped
Smear little oil on each Brinjals whole. Place in hot embers and roast till tender, turning occasionally.
Immerse in water to cool and peel off skin. Mash add Tomatoes, Red Chilies, Salt, Ginger chopped, Coriander green and mix.
Heat oil and add brown Onions add Brinjal mixture and cook till well mixed. Serve hot.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi