This Recipe is for preparing Baingan Bharta. This dish is called Vangyache Bharit in Marathi and considered to be an authentic Maharashtrian Speciality dish.
Another version of the Maharashtrian Style Vangyache Bharit recipe in published in this – Article
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 Table spoon Ghee
1 Tea spoon Cumin Seeds
2 Onion (cut in small pieces)
2 Cloves Garlic (cut in small pieces)
2 Medium size Brinjals (Roasted, Peeled and mashed)
2 Tomatoes (cut in small pieces)
1 Fresh Green Chili
½ Tea spoon Garam Masala
¼ Cup Coriander
Heat Ghee in frying pan and fry the Cumin seeds, Onion and Garlic until color change into Pink add Brinjals & Tomatoes and mix it nicely.
Add green Chilies, Garam Masala and Salt and cook for 8-10 minutes on slow sim while stirring constantly.
Serve hot with chapatti and decorate with Coriander.
- How to Make Tagar or Bura (Boora) Sugar at Home In Marathi
- 5 Simple Diwali Traditional Totke For Money And Prosperity In Marathi
- Dhanteras Lakshmi Kuber Mantra For Dhan Prapti In Marathi
- Immense Vastu Shastra Benefits of Keeping Elephant of Statue At Home In Marathi
- Diwali Padwa Balipratipada Mahiti And Mahatva in Marathi