This is an easy to prepare Recipe for preparing at home for fried Lady Fingers – fried Bhindi or Talleli Bhendi in the Marathi language.
This fried Okra preparation is crisp and tastes delicious and goes nicely with the main course.
½ kg Lady Fingers
1 Onion (cut in small pieces)
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
½ Tea spoon Red Chilies
Salt to taste
¼ Cup Coriander
½ Tomato (optional)
2 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon Rai
1 Tea spoon Jeera
½ Tea spoon Hing
Wash and clean vegetable with clean cloth. Cut lady fingers in to medium size pieces, removing tops.
Heat oil make tadka add Onion, Turmeric, Red Chilies, Salt, cook a little add Lady Fingers and fry on slow fire till tender. Remove and add Coriander.
Note: Sufficient for 5 persons.
- Gajar Ka Cake Eggless Wheat Flour Carrot Cake in Pressure Cooker Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi