This is a Recipe for Moong Toast, a snack for breakfast or the Tiffin boxes of children. The recipe makes the use of Green Gram, which is one of the popular pulses in India.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
Six Slices Bread (cut into half)
1 Cup Moong [Green Gram] Green Chutney (grind)
½ Cup Coriander leaves (chopped)
Two Green Chilies
Ghee for frying
Salt as per taste
Soak the Green Gram for two hours and grind along with two Chilies and salt.
Make a thick batter adding Water and Coriander.
Heat the Ghee in a Pan – take one piece of Bread slice apply one tablespoon of THE Green Gram Batter. Spread evenly, place the Bread on a hot Pan, fry it until golden in color – turn, and fry other side crisp adding more Ghee.
Serve hot with Green Chutney – See Chutney Recipes – Here.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi