This is a simple step-by-step Recipe for making at home Spicy Fried Arbi. The Masala used here, in this recipe described by me, is a spicy Maharashtrian Masala, which makes the Tikhat Talleli Abri crispy and taste like fried fish.
The Marathi language version of this Crisy Arbi recipe and preparation method can be seen here – Arbi Fry
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 2 Persons
6 Arbi (Boil and remove skin)
2 Table spoon Rice flour
2 Tea spoon Red Chili Powder
1 Tea spoon Turmeric powder
2 Table spoon Vinegar
½ Table spoon Coriander-Cumin seeds powder
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
|Spicy Fried Arbi|
Clean and wash the Arbi and then keep them in a vessel after draining all the Water. After this give the Arbi 2-3 whistles in a Pressure Cooker.
Then skin the Arbi and press slightly with your palm to make them slightly flat in shape.
Then apply the Salt, Vinegar, Turmeric powder, Red Chili Powder, Coriander-Cumin Seeds powder, and Rice flour to the Arbi and keep them in a Refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Then remove from the Refrigerator and shallow fry on a frying pan.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi