This is a Recipe for preparing at home Spicy Dry Lady Finger Vegetable or Suki Khamang Bhendi chi Bhaji, prepared in the authentic and typical Maharashtrian Style of cooking.
250 Grams Lady Finger
2 Table spoon Coriander (Chopped)
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon Mustard seeds
1 Tea spoon Cumin seeds
¼ Tea spoon Asafoetida
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric powder
4 Green Chilies (slit cut)
10-12 Curry Laves
Wash the Ladyfinger, keep aside for 5 minutes to dry them, and then cut round pieces.
Heat the Oil in a Kadhai and prepare the Tadka and then add Salt and the Lady finger pieces which we have cut in round shapes. Mix it well. Then cover with a stain less steel plate for 1 minute. Remove plate and cook for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
Garnish with the Coriander and serve hot with Chapati.
The Marathi language video of this Maharashtrian Bhendi Chi Bhaji can be seen on our YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTv7js–Duo
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi
- Muhurat, Haldi Kumkum, Bornahan Makar Sankranti 2020 in Marathi