This is a simple and easy to understand Recipe for preparing at home sweet and delicious Phirni with Mango Flavor, combines the the usual flavor of the Phirni with that of delicious Alphonso Mangoes.
A seasonal Phirni for the Mango season called Aam Ki Phirni in Hindi and Amba Phirni in Marathi make a rich and filling Dessert dish.
The Mango Phirni is recipe given here is a variation of the famous and popular Punjabi or Kashmiri Phirni.
The Marathi language version of the same Phirni recipe can be seen here – Ambyachi Phirni
Preparation Time – 35 Minutes
Serves – 4 Persons
2 Table spoon Rice
½ Table spoon Ghee
1 ½ Cup Milk (boiled)
3 Table spoon Sugar
½ Tea spoon Cardamom powder
1 Cup Alphonso Mango Pulp (cook for 1 minute)
Delicious Mango Flavor
Soak Rice for five minutes, then remove Water, spread over a napkin for twenty minutes, and then grind the Rice like a thick paste.
Heat the Ghee in a Kadhai and then add grounded Rice powder. Fry for two-three minutes on slow flame.
Add Milk and cook for five minutes on slow flame. Then add Sugar, Cardamom powder, Mango Pulp and mix it well.
Keep for cooling in a Refrigerator and Serve Cold
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi