This is a simple and easy to understand Recipe for preparing at home sweet and delicious Phirni with Mango Flavor, combines the the usual flavor of the Phirni with that of delicious Alphonso Mangoes.
A seasonal Phirni for the Mango season called Aam Ki Phirni in Hindi and Amba Phirni in Marathi make a rich and filling Dessert dish.
The Mango Phirni is recipe given here is a variation of the famous and popular Punjabi or Kashmiri Phirni.
The Marathi language version of the same Phirni recipe can be seen here – Ambyachi Phirni
Preparation Time – 35 Minutes
Serves – 4 Persons
2 Table spoon Rice
½ Table spoon Ghee
1 ½ Cup Milk (boiled)
3 Table spoon Sugar
½ Tea spoon Cardamom powder
1 Cup Alphonso Mango Pulp (cook for 1 minute)
Delicious Mango Flavor
Soak Rice for five minutes, then remove Water, spread over a napkin for twenty minutes, and then grind the Rice like a thick paste.
Heat the Ghee in a Kadhai and then add grounded Rice powder. Fry for two-three minutes on slow flame.
Add Milk and cook for five minutes on slow flame. Then add Sugar, Cardamom powder, Mango Pulp and mix it well.
Keep for cooling in a Refrigerator and Serve Cold
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi