This is a Recipe for preparing the Maharashtrian Lal Bhoplyachi Bhaji (Red Pumpkin). The Red Pumpkin used to make a traditional Maharashtrian vegetable preparation.
250 Gram Lal Bhopla [Red Pumpkin] 4 Green Chilies (cut in big sizes)
2 Table spoon Coconut
1 Table spoon Peanut powder (thick)
Salt and Jaggery taste
1 Table spoon Ghee
¼ Tea spoon Cumin seed
7-8 Fenugreek seeds
Heat the Ghee in a Kadhai then add Cummins seeds, Fenugreek seeds Salt and Lal Bhopla mix it well and cover with a plate add some Water over the plate then cook for5-7 minutes on slow sim.
After that add Jaggery and cook for 2 minutes and then add Coconut and Peanut powder mix it well and serve with Parathas.
- Maharashtrian Style Durable Tasty Kairicha Gulamba Recipe In Marathi
- Lock Down Recipe Healthy Nutritious Suji Besan Ka Nashta
- How To Make Cham Cham With Suji And Coconut Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Raisins Kishmish From Fresh Grapes In Marathi
- Rajasthani Style Besan Bhindi Fry Bhaji Recipe In Marathi