This is another recipe for Til [Sesame] Chutney. There is a slight difference between this one and the Til Ki Chutney resipe given earlier.
Til [Sesame] Chutney – 2 Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 6 Persons
2 Cups Til [Sesame Seeds] (fry till color change into pink
½ Cup dry Coconut (shredded and fried till color change into pink)
4 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
1 Tea spoon Hing
2 small pieces of Tamarind
Salt to taste
Mix all above ingredients and grind them to prepare a thick paste. This chutney can be served with plain Rice & ghee.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi