This is a Recipe for Cauliflower-Potato Rassa – Flower Batata Patal Rassa in Marathi. This is a typical but popular and traditional Maharashtrian specialty dish.
½ Kg Cauliflower
2 Potatoes (medium size)
½ fresh Coconut
4-5 Red Chilies
1 Tea spoon Coriander seeds
½ Tea spoon Turmeric powder
5-6 Black Pepper corns
A little Jaggery for taste
1 Table spoon Tamarind pulp (thick)
2 Table spoon refined Oil
Remove small flowerettes from Cauliflower; put them in salted water to remove germs if any. Then cut the flowerettes roughly. Cut Potatoes in 1” cubes. Cut two Onions roughly, boil the vegetables in a little water.
Fry Red Chilies, coriander seeds in a one tea spoon Oil. Grind scraped coconut and fried masala together. When vegetables are cooked add the Masala paste. Salt a little Jaggery and the Tamarind pulp. Boil on slow fire. When the gravy thickness remove the rassa from the fire. Serve with Puri or Roti.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi