This is a recipe for Cabbage Vegetable [Sukhi Kobi chi bhaji]. This is an authentic and traditional Maharashtrian recipe.
¼ Kg Cabbage (cut in small pieces)
¼ Cup Chana Dal (soak for 30 minutes)
2-3 Green Chilies (cut in medium size)
2 Table spoon Coconut (shredded)
¼ Cup Coriander
1 Tea spoon Sugar
Salt to Taste
1 Table spoon Oil
½ Tea spoon Rai
½ Tea spoon Jeera
Heats the oil in a frying pan add Rai, Jeera and Green Chilies. Then add Chana Dal and then cover with a lid on a slow sim for 5 minutes.
Then add the Cabbage and mix it well and cover with lid, put some water on the lid.
After 5 minutes remove the lid and mix the contents nicely then add Salt & Sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes on slow a sim without the lid.
Then add Coconut and Coriander mix it well and serve hot with Chapatti.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi