This is a very easy and simple step by step Recipe for preparing at home tasty and spicy Dhaba or Restaurant Style Methi Dum Aloo. This is an authentic and traditional Punjabi main course Fenugreek leaves vegetable dish.
10-12 small Potatoes (Boiled)
¼ Cup Curd
2 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon dried fenugreek leaves powdered
½ Tea spoon Cumin seeds
A large pinch of asafetida
Oil for frying
For the Masala
2 Tea spoon Coriander powder
2 Tea spoon dry Ginger Powder
1 Tea spoon Cumin Powder
½ Tea spoon Garam Masala
½ Tea spoon Chili powder
½ Tea spoon Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients for the masala and keep aside.
Peel the Potatoes and make 3 or 4 cuts in each Potato.
Heat the Oil and deep fry the Potatoes till they are golden brown.
Heat two table spoon Oil in a pan. Season it with Cumin seeds and asafetida, then add the masala mixture and little water to prevent the masala from burning, keep stirring till the Oil separates and the powdered fenugreek leaves and fry for two minutes.
Add the Potatoes and stir well till the Potatoes get fully covered with the masala, Cover and cook for five minutes on a low heat.
Lastly add the curd and stir well.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi