This is a Recipe for Gujiya . Gujiya is prepared during festivals; especially during the Diwali festival in Maharashtra.
Preparation Time: 90 Minutes
Serves: 18-20 Nos
½ Kg Khoya [whole dried milk] 1 ½ Cup Sugar (grind)
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut (Coconut shredded buy from market)
½ Cup Cashew nuts, Almond, Pista
½ Tea spoon Cardamom, Jaiphal Powder
3 Cup Maida
½ Cup Ghee (Melt)
1 Tea spoon Sugar (grind)
Salt to taste
Ghee for fry
First fry the Khoya till color change in to light pink then add Coconut, grinded Sugar and dry fruit powder and mix it well.
Take Maida then add grinded Sugar, Salt and hot ½ cup Ghee and then mix it well and then make a Dough.
Then prepare small Puri and fill 1 table spoon mixture and fold the Puri and press it the sides and then keep in to the wet napkin.
Heat the Ghee and deep fry the Gugeya till color change in to the light brown.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi