Dal Fry or Dal Tadka as this Indian main course Gravy is sometimes called is a tasty and delicious Curry, flavored with spices. It tastes great with Chapatis or Rice and is a popular and famous dish found in most restaurants in India.
The recipe give here by me is simplified to make the preparation of Dale Fry as easy and simile as possible.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 Tea spoon Jeera
3 sticks Laung [clove]
Salt, Red Chili powder, Turmeric
1 Medium size Onion (cut in small pieces)
1 Medium size Tomato (cut in small pieces)
2 Green Chilies (cut in small pieces)
4 pieces Green elachai [Green Cardamom]
1 leavesTamalpatra or Tejpatta [Bay Leaves]
1 Table spoon Oil
First Cook 2 cup Turaidal.
Heat 1 table spoon oil in frying pan add Clove, Jeera, Cardamom, Tejpatta, Onion and then fry till colour change in to light Brown.
Then add Tomato and cook Dal. After that add Salt, Red Chili powder, Green Chilies, Turmeric and cook nicely.
Then serve with Jeera Rice, plain Rice or Chapatti.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi