This Recipe is for tasty and delicious Godi or Sweet Shankarpali. This dish is very famous in Maharashtra and made on the occasion of the festival of Diwali as also other festivals.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 10-15 Persons
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sugar (grounded)
½ Tea spoon Salt
¾ Cup Ghee
2 Cup Maida Flour [after the outer layer of wheat is removed] 1 Cup Wheat Atta [flour] Oil for deep fry
First take ghee in pot and mix it nicely for 5 minutes. Than add Sugar and mix it for 5 minutes.
After that add Maida, Wheat Atta, Milk, and Salt and soak the flour to prepare Dough.
Then take some Dough and make chapatti out of it and then cut the chapatti into square type pieces.
Heat the oil in frying pan and deep fry the Shankarpali on slow sim till colour changes in to Pink.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi