This Recipe is for tasty and delicious Godi or Sweet Shankarpali. This dish is very famous in Maharashtra and made on the occasion of the festival of Diwali as also other festivals.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 10-15 Persons
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Sugar (grounded)
½ Tea spoon Salt
¾ Cup Ghee
2 Cup Maida Flour [after the outer layer of wheat is removed] 1 Cup Wheat Atta [flour] Oil for deep fry
First take ghee in pot and mix it nicely for 5 minutes. Than add Sugar and mix it for 5 minutes.
After that add Maida, Wheat Atta, Milk, and Salt and soak the flour to prepare Dough.
Then take some Dough and make chapatti out of it and then cut the chapatti into square type pieces.
Heat the oil in frying pan and deep fry the Shankarpali on slow sim till colour changes in to Pink.
- Jabardast Fresh Matar Nashta Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi