This is a recipe for Delicious Sabudana Vada. It is very popular dish in India and is prepared on fasting day or for breakfast. Another version of the same reccipe is given in this article – Here
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 10-12 Nos
2 Cup Sabudana [tapioca/sago] 2 Medium size boiled Potato (smashed)
1 ½ Cup Peanuts (thick powder)
5-6 Green Chilies (cut in small pieces or grind)
½ Tea spoon Jeera
½ Cup Coriander
1 Table spoon Lemon juice
1 Table spoon Sugar
7-8 Leaves Kadipatta
Salt to Taste
Oil for deep frying.
First wash the Sabudana and soak for 5-6 hours.
Then fry Peanuts on slow sim, remove the skin of Peanuts and grind it. (Thick powder)
After 5-6 hours add Salt, Jeera, smashed Potatoes, Peanuts grounded powder, Lemon juice, Sugar, Coriander to the soaked Sabudana, then mix it nicely.
Make small sized balls/Vadas round in shape.
Heat the oil in kadai [frying pan] and deep fry the Vadas on the slow sim till color change in to Pink.
Serve hot with Coconut Chutney.
- Maggi Spring Rolls For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi