This is a recipe for making at home Delicious authentic Maharashtrian Style Upvasachi Sabudana Khichdi. The Sabudana Khichdi is very popular dish in India and is prepared on fasting days or for breakfast.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes – expect the period for soaking
Serves: 4-5 Persons
2 Cup Sabudana [tapioca/sago] (White Big size)
1 Medium size boiled Potato (cut in small pieces)
1 ½ Cup Peanuts
2 Table spoon Ghee
5-6 Green Chilies (cut in small pieces)
½ Tea spoon Jeera
7-8 Leaves Kadipatta
1 Table spoon Lemon juice
1 Table spoon Sugar
½ Cup Coriander
½ Cup Coconut
Salt to Taste
First wash the Sabudana and soak for 5-6 hours.
Then fry Peanuts on slow sim, remove the skin of Peanuts and grind it. (Thick powder)
After 5-6 hours add Salt, Peanuts grounded thick powder, Lemon juice, Sugar in to the Sabudana, and then mix it nicely.
Heat the Ghee in frying pan add Jeera, Kadipatta and Green Chilies and boiled Potatoes, fry for 2 minutes.
Then put Sabudana in to the frying pan, mix it nicely, fry for 5 minutes on slow sim.
Serve hot and decorate with Coriander and Coconut.
The Marathi language version of the Upasachi Sabudana Khichdi can be seen in the article – Here
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi