This is a recipe for preparing Hotel Style Grilled Lamb Kebab. This is a very popular and tasty Mutton Kebab preparation, which is popular not only in India but all over the world. This Lamb Kebab can be eaten as a snack, with cocktails or with the main course.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 pound lamb
8 oz. lamb fat
3 oz. butter
Juice of 1 full lemon
Salt and pepper as per taste
First cut the meat into 1 inch cubes and the fat into small and thin slices equal to the number of meat cubes.
Then sprinkle the meat and fat with salt and pepper.
Then melt the butter, but do not let it boil.
Then dip the meat cubes in the butter.
Then arrange the cubes on skewers; first a cube of meat and then a slice of fat. Repeat until the skewer is full, ending with a cube of meat.
Grill on a hot grill, turning the skewers as required making the meat nicely brown on all the sides.
When the meat is ready and cooked sprinkle with lemon juice and serve hot. Lamb can be substituted with Goat meat.
- Maggi Spring Rolls For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi