This is a recipe for preparing the most popular Indian Mutton dish, the Seehk Kebab. A Popular item in snack bars and restaurants. You can easily prepare this item at home for your coctail and kitty parties.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 pound lean meat of goat/lamb
1 ounce poppy seed
2 cloves of garlic
I large onion
2 teaspoon garam masala
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Salt as per taste
1 tablespoon of sweet oil
First of all cut the meat into long and narrow stripes of about ¾ inch wide and 6 inches long.
Then grind the poppy seeds, garlic and onion to make a paste.
Then add the garam masala, nutmeg and salt to the paste.
Then you have to marinate the meat stripes in the oil and paste for more than 1 hour.
Then thread the meat stripes on to skwers, and put on fire turn them around till the meat is cooked and turns nicely brown in color.
Put butter if required and then serve with chapattis or rice.
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi
- Italian Style Cappuccino Coffee without Machine Recipe in Marathi
- Hotel Style Iced Cold Coffee in 5 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Zatpat Delicious Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe in Marathi