This is a recipe for preparing the most popular Indian Mutton dish, the Seehk Kebab. A Popular item in snack bars and restaurants. You can easily prepare this item at home for your coctail and kitty parties.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 pound lean meat of goat/lamb
1 ounce poppy seed
2 cloves of garlic
I large onion
2 teaspoon garam masala
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Salt as per taste
1 tablespoon of sweet oil
First of all cut the meat into long and narrow stripes of about ¾ inch wide and 6 inches long.
Then grind the poppy seeds, garlic and onion to make a paste.
Then add the garam masala, nutmeg and salt to the paste.
Then you have to marinate the meat stripes in the oil and paste for more than 1 hour.
Then thread the meat stripes on to skwers, and put on fire turn them around till the meat is cooked and turns nicely brown in color.
Put butter if required and then serve with chapattis or rice.
- Maggi Spring Rolls For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi