This is a Recipe for preparing Indian Style Palak Soup. This soup is good for health and is a complete food.Recommended especially if you are sick.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
1 bunch of Palak
5 Cloves Garlic (cut in Small piece)
1” Ginger piece (cut in small pieces)
1 Small Onion (cut in small piece)
2 Green Chili (cut in small pieces)
1 Cup Milk
1 Tea spoon Sugar
1 Tea spoon butter
½ Green Chili Sauce (optional)
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon Cream
First wash the Palak, and then cut it.
Then add Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Chili, and ½ cup Milk and give 2 whistles in pressure cooker.
When the Palak gets cold grind it.
Then add ½ cup Milk, Salt, Sugar, Butter (Chili sauce) and cook for 5 minutes.
While serving put Cream.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi