This is a recipe for making at home tasty and delicious Sultanas Raisins Badam Chutney. This chutney, which makes the use of the Sultana variety of raisins as the main ingredient along with almonds to give it that added almond flavor can be stored and eaten as and when needed like a pickle.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes[except the soaking time] Serves: 1 kilograms of Sultanas Badam Chutney
700 grams Sultanas Raisins
60 fresh ginger
60 grams garlic cloves
30 grams Badam [almonds] 60 grams salt
350 grams moist brown sugar
15 grams red dried chilies
350 milliliters malt vinegar
Soak the Sultanas in the vinegar for about 24 hours.
Blanch the almonds and then remover the skin.
Peal the ginger and the garlic cloves and then cut them into thin slices.
Then, mix the Sultanas and vinegar, almonds, ginger and garlic, brown sugar, salt and red chilies in a saucepan and let it boil and then simmer without covering it until the vinegar attains the consistency of a syrup.
Remove from the flame and keep it aside until it cools down.
Then, store in a clean bottle,
The Sultana-Almond Chutney can be eaten on the next day.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi