This is a simple recipe for making at home tasty Sukhe Chilke Wale Alu or Indian Style Dry Potatoes in their Jackets. This is a very delicious potato dish, which can be served along with rice or roti during the main course. It can also be useful dish for packed or tiffin-box meals.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 5-6 Persons
½ kg very small new potatoes/baby potatoes
125 gram ghee or oil
1 small onion chopped very finely
½ teaspoon red chili powder
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon garam masala
salt as per taste
Wash the potatoes nicely.
Heat the oil/ghee in a Kadai and fry the onion until the color turns to light brown.
Then add the potatoes, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt and cook for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
Then, cover with a lid and cook on a low flame until the potatoes are nearly cooked.
Then, add the garam masala and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi