This is a Recipe for making at home authentic Maharashtrian Style Ripe Mango or Piklelya Ambyachi Chutney. This Chutney is prepared using ripe mangoes along with some flavoring spices.
The Marathi language version of the same Chutney recipe can be seen here – Ripe Mango Chatni
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 Cups Mango pulp (any mangoes)
2 Tablespoon Jaggery
2 Red dried Chilies
2 Tablespoon Coconut
2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
Salt as per taste
Slightly roast the Red dried Chilies and Mustard Seeds, keep it aside foe cooling. Grind the Red Chilies and Mustard Seeds.
Then grind the Coconut and Jaggery.
Mix the Mango Pulp, Salt, grounded Red Chili Powder, Coconut and Jaggery and mix it well.
This type of Mango Chutney you can store for 2-3 days into the refrigerator.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi