This is a simple and easy to follow Recipe for preparing at home Wood Apple Chutney. The Wood Apple Fruit known in the Hindi Language as Beal Ka Phal is well known in India as a fruit possessing some specific medicinal properties and is used in some healing remedies relating to indigestion, gas and stomach related ailments and disorders.
Hence, the Beal ke Phal Ki Chutney described by me in this article is not only tasty but also nutritious and good for health.
Bael Ke Phal Ki Chutney Preparation Time – 20 Minutes
Serves – 4 Persons
One Ripped Wood Apple (Bael or Kawath)
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1 Cup Jaggery (Gud)
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder (lal Mirchi Powder)
Salt as per taste and requirement
Break the Wood Apple, remove the soft inner flesh, and discard the hard outer shell.
Roast Cumin Seeds slightly and then powder them to make a paste.
Mix the flesh of Wood Apple, Cumin Seeds Powder, Jaggery, Red Chili Powder and Salt as per taste.
The Bael Phal Ki Chutney is ready.
Note- You can omit the Red Chili Powder if you wish, if you prefer a sweet flavor a little bit of Sugar can be added to the Chutney.
The Marathi language version of the Kavath Chutney is published in this – Article
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi