This is a Recipe for Parsi Style Bread Almonds Pudding, a typical and traditional Parsi Dessert recipe with a delicious taste and flavor. The Bawajee Pudding recipe is uncomplicated and this pudding can be tried occasionally, if looking for a change.
Parsi Style Bread Almonds Pudding Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
30-50 Grams Almonds [Badam] 500 Milliliters Milk
3 Tablespoon Cream
Four Heaped teaspoon Sugar
2 ½ Teaspoon Fresh Breadcrumbs
Blanch and then slice the Almonds into thin strips.
Heat a frying pan, add the Milk, Cream, Sugar and Breadcrumbs, and cook on a slow flame until the mixture becomes thick like Kheer or Porridge. It is best to use a wooden spoon for stirring the mixture.
The separate the Egg Yolk and White and beat them separately and add to the mixture.
Sprinkle the mixture with the sliced Almonds.
Then Bake the mixture until cooked. Keep a close watch as the mixture may be burnt. It might take 25-30 minutes in the Owen depending upon the make and quality of your Owen.
Note- If you wish you may add a layer of Marmalade at the bottom of the dish and sprinkle Nutmeg [Jaiphal] Powder over the Almonds.
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi