This is a Recipe for Boondi Halwa, a simple Mithai preparation using the popular snack Boondi. Does not take much time or effort to prepare.
The Marathi language of the Boondi Halwa recipe can be seen in the article – Here
2 Cups plain Boondi (without Salt)
2 Cups Milk
1 Cup Khoya [whole dried milk] 1 ¼ Cup Sugar
A little Saffron (melted)
Few Pistachio slices
Soak the Boondi in the Milk for ten-fifteen minute. Add the Sugar and boil on a slow flame until it starts thickening. Mix Khoya and Saffron and cook until Boondi Halwa leaves the sides of the Vessel.
Take out in a Thali and keep aside for setting.
Garnish with Pistachio slices.
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi