This is a Recipe for making at home tasty and delicious Restaurant Style Shahi Mughlai Potatoes. This is a spicy and rich Potato dish, for the main course, prepared in the traditional Mughlai style of cooking using typical Indian Style Spicy Garam Masala.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
4 Large size Potatoes
3 Medium size Onion
A handful of Coriander leaves
4 Green Chilies (slit)
1 Cup Curd (yoghurt)
1 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds
½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
2 Teaspoon Coriander (chopped)
6 Tablespoon Oil or Ghee
½ Teaspoon Garam Masala
Salt as per taste
Grind to paste
1 Inch Ginger piece
3 Clove Garlic
6-8 Cashew nuts
Boil the Potatoes and cut into thick slices.
Heat half of the Oil, and fry the Potatoes until brown in color.
Remove from the vessel and set aside.
Heat the rest of the Oil, and add the Cumin Seeds.
When done, add the Chilies and Onion, and fry until they are browned.
Add the Masala paste, Turmeric Powder, Chili and Garam Masala Powder, and fry until the Oil surface.
Beat the Curd, add the Salt and some of the chopped Coriander, and pour this into the Masala.
Add the Potatoes and simmer gently till well blended.
Serve garnished with the rest of the chopped Coriander.
- Kadi Patta Kari Patta Aushadhi Gundharm Fayde In Marathi
- How to Make Tagar or Bura (Boora) Sugar at Home In Marathi
- 5 Simple Diwali Traditional Totke For Money And Prosperity In Marathi
- Dhanteras Lakshmi Kuber Mantra For Dhan Prapti In Marathi
- Immense Vastu Shastra Benefits of Keeping Elephant of Statue At Home In Marathi