This is a Recipe for Parsi Fried Rice, prepared in the traditional Parsi style of cooking. This is a simple recipe, which can be served with or without any curry.
500 Grams Rice (Basmati)
1 Large Onion
2 Pieces Cinnamon
5 Pepper Corns
3 Black Cardamoms
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 Tablespoon Ghee
Salt as per taste
500 Ml Water (3 1/3 cups)
Firstly, make the Sugar Brown in Pressure Cooker body. Add whole Cinnamon, Peppercorns, Cardamoms, Cloves, Ghee. Then add Onion and fry till golden brown. Add Rice and fry for four five minutes on a slow flame. Add Water, Salt and then closed lid. Place cooker on maximum heat. Bring to full cooking pressure. Reduce to medium heat and cook for three minutes. Allow cooker to cool gradually for two minutes and open after releasing steam pressure.
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi
- Make Cake in Tea Mug in Microwave in 2 Minutes Recipe in Marathi