This is a delicious Recipe for preparing Prawn Pickle, in the traditional Indian style of cooking. This Maharashtrian recipe for Jhinga or Kolambi Che Lonche is different from the previous one in which Green Masala was used.
1 Cup Prawn (cleaned and deviened)
½ Cup Vinegar
½ Cup Oil
1 Table spoon Garlic Paste
1 Table spoon Ginger paste
4 Red dried Chilies
1 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
¼ Tea spoon Turmeric
1 Table spoon Pickle Masala
1 Tea spoon Salt
Clean, devein and wash the Prawns. Apply Salt and Turmeric to the Prawns and keep them aside for 10 minutes.
Grind the Ginger, Garlic, Red dried Chilies and Vinegar.
Heat Oil in a Kadhai and then add Cinnamon and Cloves and then add the grounded paste. Fry for 5 minutes on a slow flame. Then add red Chili, Prawns, Lemon Juice, Pickle Masala. Mix it well and fry for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
The Pickle is ready. This Pickle you can used or stored for 8 to 10 days.
- Healthy Pan Cakes Nashta for Children Recipes in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Cauliflower Bhaji using Secret Masala in 10 Minutes Recipe in Marathi
- Mahashivratri 2020 Muhurat Special Thandai Recipe in Marathi
- Chilled or Hot Lemonade Coffee for Weight Loss Recipe in Marathi
- Make Espresso Honey, Caramel and Cinnamon Coffee Without Machine in Marathi