This is a Recipe for preparing delicious typical Dhaba or Restaurant Style Moong Dal Tadka. A spicy and tasty Dal Tadka or Dal Fry recipe. Tastes great with rice or Chapattis.
½ Cup Moong Dal
¼ Cup Palak (Spinach)
2 Small Size Onion (chopped)
2 Small size Tomatoes (chopped)
1 Tea spoon Red Chili powder
1 Tea spoon Dhania-Jeera Powder
2 Table spoon Coconut (ground past)
½ Tea spoon Turmeric
2-3 Green Chilies (chopped)
1 Tea spoon Ginger (shred)
1 Table spoon Oil
1 Tea spoon Tamarind Juice
Salt to taste
1 Table spoon Ghee
1 Tea spoon Garlic (paste)
1 Tea spoon Mustard Seeds
1 Tea spoon Cumin Seeds
½ Teaspoon Asafetida
First Cook the Moong Dal and then heat Oil in the Kadhai, add Onion, Tomatoes and Green Chilies and fry for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
Then add cooked Moong Dal, Spinach, Ginger, Turmeric, Red Chili powder, Dhania-Jeera Powder, Coconut paste Tamarind juice, Salt and 1 Cup of Water, mix it well and cook for 5-7 on a slow flame.
Before serving give Tadka, mix it well, and serve hot with Rice.
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi