This is a authentic Maharashtrian Recipe for preparing Naralache Vade (Coconut Vadas). This is a typical Maharashtrian Snack Dish, which can also be served along with the main course.
4 Cups Rice
1 Cup Black Gram Dal
2 Cups Red Gram Dal
2 Green Chilies
2 Red Chilies
2 Pinch Asafetida
Salt to taste
4 Cup Coconut (shredded)
First of all soak the Dals and Rice separately for 6-8 hours.
After that grind in a mixer to make a thick paste without water. Then add Coconut and blend 2 times.
Then add Chili, Asafetida, Salt, Curry leaves. Mix it well and prepare small size Vadas.
Heat the Oil in a frying pan and dip fry Vadas till color changed in to light brown.
Serve with Tomato Sauce.
- Maharashtrian Style Tilachi Chutney Recipe in Marathi
- Restaurant Style Kolhapuri Mixed Vegetable Bhaji Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Sugarless Banana Oats Muffins Recipe in Marathi
- Tasty Strawberry Marble Cake Recipe in Marathi
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake without Butter in Pressure Cooker Recipe in Marathi