This is a step-by-step Recipe for preparing at home delicious Fast-Food Style Carrot Mushroom Burger. The fresh taste of Carrots and Mushroom along with some typical Indian spices will make this Burger most popular in your family. This Gajar-Mushroom Burger is filling and is suitable for the tiffin boxes of school going children.
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 12 Carrot-Mushroom Burgers
½ Kg granted Carrots
100 Grams Mushrooms finely chopped
1 Small Onion finely chopped
1 Cup dry Bread crumbs
4 Tea spoon each finely chopped Coriander leaves
1 Tea spoon Salt, Pepper, Red Chili powder and Garam Masala
12 Burger Buns
½ Cup finely chopped Nuts
6 Table spoon Butter
Oil for frying
Strain Carrots and Mushrooms over a pan of a hot water for ten minutes.
Heat 1 table spoon Butter.
Fry Onion till light golden color.
Add Carrots, Mushrooms and Nuts. Mix well.
Make round cutlets.
Roll in dry Bread crumbs.
Heat two table spoon Oil in nonstick Pan.
Fry round cutlets on both sides.
Heat a little Butter.
Cut Buns into halves.
Fry Buns on both the sides.
Put cutlet in between the Buns along with Onion, Tomato rings and Tomato ketchup.
Insert tooth pick and Serve hot.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi