This is a Recipe for preparing at home Til Coconut Rice – Nariyal aur Til ke Chawal or Til-Narlacha Bhat in Marathi. The flavor of Coconut and Til [Sesame Seeds] makes a fragrant and nice smelling speciality Indian Rice Recipe.
Preparation time- 30 Minutes
Serves- 4 Persons
Four Cups of Cooked Rice
1 Table spoon clean white Til Seeds
½ Cup grated Coconut
4 Tea spoon Mustard
1 Table spoon Chana Dal
1 Table spoon Urad Dal
8 Red Chilies or as per taste
One Tablespoon Cooking Oil
Salt to taste
Heat a kadai and roast the Til and red chilies, until the Til turns brown.
Remove and powder the roasted Til and keep aside.
Heat the Oil in the kadai and add the mustard seeds.
When the mustard seeds begins to splutter, add the chana dal, urad dal and grated coconut and fry well, unlil it turns golden color. The Tadka is ready.
Add the Tadka to the cooked rice and the powdered Til and add salt as per taste and mix well.
Remove and cool.
- Amazing Benefits of Keeping Tortoise At Home in Marathi
- Importance, History And Significance Of Floor Rangoli In Marathi
- Dahi-Bhat (Curd Rice) Khanyache Chamatkari Arogya Dai Fayde in Marathi
- Simple Homemade Eggless Suji-Atta Noodles Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Easy Wheat Flour Burfi No Milk No Khoya Recipe In Marathi