This is a very simple and easy recipe to prepare at home tasty and delicious Anda or Egg Sandwich.
The Egg Sandwich preparation method described in this recipe is most suitable for those who have time constraints or wish to have a light meal.
This variation of the Egg Sandwich is also suitable for packed meals, specially the Tiffin Boxes of school going children.
Preparation time – 10 Minutes
Serves – 2 Persons
8 slices bread
2 tablespoon butter
¼ teaspoon pepper powder
Salt as required
Firstly boil the egg and then remove the shell and cut into thin slices.
Then mix the salt and pepper into the butter to prepare the Egg Sandwich paste.
Then apply this paste over the bread slices and put the egg slices over the butter paste.
The egg sandwich is ready.
The Marathi language version of the Anda Sandwich is published in this – Article
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi