This is a most simple step-by-step Recipe for making at home typical Fast-Food Stall Style Ragda Patties. Ragda Patties is one of the more popular and famous of the Indian Fast-Food dishes, which is readily available in most localities in all Indian towns, cities and rural areas.
The Marathi language version of this Fast-Food recipe and its preparation method can be seen here – Tasty and mouthwatering Ragda Patties
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Serves: 4-5 Persons
5 to 6 Bread slices, Corner removed
Pinch of Turmeric
Green or white Peas two bowls
1 Big Onion
Steam the Peas. After it give baghar to usal and add chopped Onion and Tomatoes.
When it starts emanating an aroma add green Peas, water, salt and Sugar to taste.
For Patties mash the Potatoes add the Bread, Salt, Turmeric powder, Jeera and then mix all this and grind it in a mixer.
Make round balls, flatten them, keep them on the frying pan and add little Oil.
When they become brown, serve them with usual. Coconut, Coriander, Sev and Onion. Peel 2-3 drops of lemon juice. If you wish add chat masala.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi