This is a step by step recipe for preparing Fresh Dilkush Pulao. This is a main course rice preparation, which is rich and colorful and is normally served on parties and festive occasions.
1 ½ Cup Basmati Rice
1 Cup Fresh Orange Juice
4 Table spoon Ghee
4 Onion (sliced)
Salt to taste
1 Tea spoon Chili Powder
½ Red Apple
2 Sticks Pineapple
2 Tea spoon seedless Grapes
Almonds, Pista or Cashew nuts to garnish
Soak the rice for 30-45 minutes, Mix Orange juice with two cups of water, Add Salt. Heat Ghee in a frying pan. Add Onion and Spices,
When Onions are brown, add the chili powder. Remove from the fire and add to the rice in the cooker.
Cook for 15-20 minutes, Mix in chopped apple, Pineapple, Grapes and fried nuts.
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi
- Tin Chamche Tupat Delicious Chana Dal Halwa Recipe In Marathi
- Parijat Flower (Night Jasmine) Importance And Medicinal Benefits In Marathi
- Perfect Motichoor Ladoo Without Ladle Recipe In Marathi