This a simple recipe for Doodhi Halwa; a sweet dish served as Dessert or even as a snack. This is an authentic and traditional Indian Sweets Recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
500 Gram Doodhi [bottle gourd] 1 Cup or 3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Milk
1 Table spoon Ghee
1 Teaspoon [powdered]
First of all wash, peel and grate the gourd.
Then steam it in a pressure cooker for approximately 15 minutes or so.
Then remove from the cooker, when it cools and add the sugar and milk and let it simmer on a low fire,
Then when it becomes nicely cooked add the ghee and powered cardamom.
Stir well and then remove from the fire.
- Easy Eggless Marie Biscuit Cake In Pan For Kids Recipe In Marathi
- Tips For Making Kurkurit Sev For Diwali Faral In Marathi
- Amazing Benefits Of lighting Diya At Home In Marathi
- Kojagiri Purnima 2020 Muhurat Importance Katha Puja Vidhi Masala Milk In Marathi
- Tasty Crunchy Maggi Pakoda For Kids Nasta Recipe In Marathi