This a simple recipe for Doodhi Halwa; a sweet dish served as Dessert or even as a snack. This is an authentic and traditional Indian Sweets Recipe.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
500 Gram Doodhi [bottle gourd] 1 Cup or 3/4 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Milk
1 Table spoon Ghee
1 Teaspoon [powdered]
First of all wash, peel and grate the gourd.
Then steam it in a pressure cooker for approximately 15 minutes or so.
Then remove from the cooker, when it cools and add the sugar and milk and let it simmer on a low fire,
Then when it becomes nicely cooked add the ghee and powered cardamom.
Stir well and then remove from the fire.
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi
- Muhurat, Haldi Kumkum, Bornahan Makar Sankranti 2020 in Marathi