This is a Recipe for Potato Vegetable [Batatyachi Bhaji]. This is a typical Maharashtrian dish which is prepared on a fasting day.
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
½ Kg Potatoes (boiled, pealed and cut in small size pieces or mashed)
4 Green Chilies
½ Table spoon lemon juice
1 Tea spoon Sugar
½ Cup Peanuts (Fry and remove the skin and grind in to a thick powder)
¼ Cup Coconut (Shredded)
¼ Cup Coriander
Salt to taste
1 ½ Table spoon Ghee
1 Tea spoon Jeera
First boil the Potatoes peal the skin and mash or cut in small size pieces then add the Lemon Juice, Salt, Sugar, Coriander and Peanut powder, mix well and keep aside.
After that grind the Coconut and Green Chilies in to a thick paste
Heat the Oil in the frying pan and add the Jeera and then add the Coconut – Green Chili mixture and fry for 2-3 minutes and then add the Potatoes, mix well and fry for 5 minutes.
- Easy Nutritious Gajar Matar (Carrot Green Peas) Bhaji In Marathi
- Gajar Halwa without Grated In Marathi
- Nutritious Carrot Chutney or Pachadi Recipe In Marathi
- Zatpat Peru Pudina Chutney | Guava Chutney | Amrud Chutney Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Peruchi (Guava) Ambat-God Tikhat Bhaji Recipe In Marathi