This is a simple Recipe for Lemon Rice. This dish is for Main Course, which can be served for most parties and functions. This Rice tastes Sweet and Sour and the children like it very much.
Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
Serves: 5-6 Persons
2 Cups Basmati Rice
½ Kg Tomatoes (boiled & make puree)
2 Green Chilies
1 Tea spoon Ginger-Garlic paste
1 Tea spoon Jeera
1 Table spoon Sugar
1 Cup Coconut
¼ Cup Coriander
2 Table spoon Ghee
Salt to taste
Wash the rice about 30 minutes before putting in the Cooker and drain the water and keep aside.
Make Tomato Puree and add water (it must be about 4 cups)
Heat the Ghee in the Pressure Cooker.
Then add Rice, Jeera, and Ginger -Garlic paste, Green Chilies, Salt and then fry for 5 minutes.
Then add 4 cup of Tomato puree, Sugar add then give 2 vessels.
Serve hot, while serving decorate with coriander, and coconut.
The Marathi language version of the Lemon Rice Dish is published in the article – Here
- Healthy Beetroot Carrot Tasty Breakfast Recipe In Marathi
- Navratri 2020 Ghatasthapana (Kalash Sthapana) Muhurat Puja Vidhi In Marathi
- Tasty Cheese Garlic Bread Toast Recipe In Marathi
- Tasty Spicy Moong Dal Paratha For Kids Tiffin Recipe In Marathi
- How To Make Kharvas With Cheek And Its Amazing Benefits In Marathi