This is a very simple and easy to prepare Recipe for Jeera Rice. This dish is for Main Course adnd it tastes good with non-vegetarian gravies and curries.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 4 Persons
2 Cups Basmati Rice
2 Table Spoon Ghee
2 Tea spoon Jeera
¼ Tea spoon Sahajeera [Black Cumin seeds] Salt to taste
Wash the rice about 30 minutes before putting in the Cooker and drain the water and keep aside.
Boil 4 cups water
Heat the Ghee in the Pressure Cooker.
Then add Black Cumin seeds, Jeera, and then fry for 1 minute.
After that add Rice and then fry till colour change in to pink.
Then add boiled hot water and Salt.
Then give 2 whistles and serve hot with Non-veg. gravy.
- Pune Sweet Delicious Strawberry Mastani Recipe In Marathi
- 15 Popular Ukhane for Wedding and Festivals in Marathi
- Mantra for Beauty and Glowing Complexion in Marathi
- Maharashtrian Bhogichi Bhaji for Makar Sankranti Recipe in Marathi
- Healthy and Nutritious Maharashtrian Dinkache Ladoo Recipe in Marathi